PAYCARDS Terms & Conditions
PayCard is the only payment method available for festivals : MetalDays, Punk Rock Holiday, Overjam Reggae festival and MotörCity; exception is the official festival merch, cigarettes and fan articles at the festival market, which you are able to purchase with cash only. PayCard is mandatory for every visitor!
Loading Your Card for the first time
You will receive your PayCard together with your festival wristband.
The minimum amount of the initial credit load is 20,00€, which you need to load at the entrance to the festival at the Box Office point, in order to receive your festival wristband and PayCard.
- The minimum amount of each credit reload is 10,00€.
- The maximum amount of the initial credit load is 100,00€.
- The maximum amount of each credit reload is 100,00€.
- You may load your PayCard only by paying in cash at any cashier.
- You may add funds called “Credit" to your PayCard at any time.
- You will have access to your credit at any time.
You are responsible for all authorized transactions initiated and fees incurred by use of your PayCard. If you permit another person to have access to your PayCard, we will treat this as if you have authorized such use and you will be liable for all transactions and fees incurred by those persons. You are wholly responsible for the use of each PayCard according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Upon arrival you will be charged 5€ for Punk Rock Holiday PayCard deposit. You will get 3€ deposit back once you return your Punk Rock Holiday PayCard undamaged to the one of Punk Rock Holiday PayCard points. 2€ will be kept as service commission fee.
If you did not spent all your money, and would like to get it back, simply go to cashier and you will receive the amount that is still on the PayCard in cash.
If you need to replace your PayCard due to non-funcionality/damage, please go to cashier to request a replacement PayCard. Your PayCard deposit will be deducted and remaining credit will be transferred to the new PayCard. You will be charged with 5€ deposit for the new PayCard.
You should get a receipt everytime you make a payment by using your PayCard. You agree to retain, verify, and reconcile your transactions and receipts.
We may disclose information to third parties about your PayCard or the transactions you make:
(1) Where it is necessary for completing transactions;
(2) In order to verify the existence and condition of your PayCard for a third party, such as merchant;
(3) In order to comply with government agency, court order, or other legal reporting requirements;
(4) To our employees, auditors, affiliates, service providers, or attorneys as needed.
Our Liability for Failure to Complete Transactions
If we do not properly complete a transaction from your PayCard on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
(1) If through no fault of ours, you do not have enough funds available on your PayCard to complete the transaction;
(2) If a merchant refuses to accept your PayCard;
(3) If an electronic terminal where you are making a transaction does not operate properly, and you knew about the problem .
(5) If access to your PayCard has been blocked after you reported your PayCard lost or stolen;
(6) If there is a hold or your credit is a subject to legal process or other encumbrance restricting their use;
(7) If we have reason to believe the requested transaction is unauthorized;
(8) If circumstances beyond our control (such as force majure, or computer or communication failure) prevent the completion of the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken; or
(9) Any other exception stated in our Agreement with you.
Reusing paycards from past festival years is not possible. Due to fiscalisation and tax law, it is legally not possible to transfer money from one year to the next year (since annual financial statements have to be done every year for taxes etc.)
Please pay attention to empty your PayCard, so that there will be no loss for you.