First of all: Reusing paycards from 2015 or 2016 will not be possible this year,. There are two reasons for that:
1.) All data connected to the paycards (e.g. the card’s budget) is not saved directly on the card, but on the card provider’s server. Unfortunately the server’s data base is not able to save the cards’ data for more than one year.
2.) It is legally not possible to transfer money from one year to the next year (since annual financial statements have to be done every year for taxes etc.)
We hope you all understand these reasons. Please pay attention to empty your paycard, so that there will be no loss for you.
Please also notice that due to our ecological approaches for Punk Rock Holiday, it will be only possible to
1.) pay the garbage deposit via paycard. The same procedure goes for toilets and showers. The reason is, that we want to have as little paper and print trash as possible at Punk Rock Holiday.
2.) If you don’t want to have a paycard and/or spend money at the festival area, you can bring a full garbage bag to the garbage point and return your paycard afterwards, you’ll get your garbage deposit back then (except for the 2€ paycard system fee).
You are responsible for all authorized transactions initiated and fees incurred by use of your Card. If you permit another person to have access to your Card, we will treat this as if you have authorized such use and you will be liable for all transactions and fees incurred by those persons. You are wholly responsible for the use of each Card according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Loading Your Card
You may add funds to your Card, called “value loading”, at any time. The minimum amount of the initial value load is €10.00. The minimum amount of each value reload is $10.00. The maximum amount of the initial value load is €100. The maximum amount of each value reload is €100. You may add value or load your Card only by paying in cash at Card points. You will have access to your funds all the time.
You will be charged € 5 for card deposit. This amount will be deducted from the loaded amount of the money on your card. You will get 3€ deposit back only if you bring your card back to Card point. 2€ will be kept as service commission.
If you did not spent all your money, and would like to get it back, simply go to Card point and you will receive the amount that is still on the card in cash.
Returns and Refunds
If you are entitled to a refund for any reason for goods or services obtained with your Card, you agree to accept credits to your Card for such refunds and agree to the refund policy of that merchant. If you have a problem with a purchase that you made with your Card, or if you have a dispute with the merchant, you must handle it directly with the merchant.
If you need to replace your Card for any reason, please go to card point to request a replacement Card. There is a fee for replacing your Card. Cash Advance € 5.
You should get a receipt at the time you make a transaction using your Card. You agree to retain, verify, and reconcile your transactions and receipts.
We may disclose information to third parties about your Card or the transactions you make:
(1) Where it is necessary for completing transactions;
(2) In order to verify the existence and condition of your Card for a third party, such as merchant;
(3) In order to comply with government agency, court order, or other legal reporting requirements;
(4) To our employees, auditors, affiliates, service providers, or attorneys as needed.
Our Liability for Failure to Complete Transactions
If we do not properly complete a transaction from your Card on time or in the correct amount according to our Agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
(1) If through no fault of ours, you do not have enough funds available on your Card to complete the transaction;
(2) If a merchant refuses to accept your Card;
(3) If an electronic terminal where you are making a transaction does not operate properly, and you knew about the problem .
(5) If access to your Card has been blocked after you reported your Card lost or stolen;
(6) If there is a hold or your funds are subject to legal process or other encumbrance restricting their use;
(7) If we have reason to believe the requested transaction is unauthorized;
(8) If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, or computer or communication failure) prevent the completion of the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken; or
(9) Any other exception stated in our Agreement with you.
Every drink container (glass or bottle) is subject to deposit upon which your PUNK ROCK HOLIDAY pay card will be charged 1€. Every time you order the "first" drink, your PUNK ROCK HOLIDAY pay card will be charged with 1€ deposit.
If you buy the next drink at the bar, and bring your empty drink container with you, your PUNK ROCK HOLIDAY payment card will not be charged another deposit.
To get your container deposit back, you need to bring your PUNK ROCK HOLIDAY pay card and empty container to the container deposit box.
Amount of empty containers has to match amount of deposits that your PUNK ROCK HOLIDAY pay card has been charged with. We are sure, that you’ll enjoy the beauty of the Soca river and Tolmin, so please be a good metalhead and keep it clean!